Are you heading to Dublin City this weekend? Don’t miss out on a real treat in one of my personal favourite Wine Bars!
Bach 16 on Dublin’s Bachelor’s Walk is one of Dublin’s best casual dining spots. It’s rustic, tiny, Tuscan town tapas style restaurant has proven to be a huge hit with tourists and locals since it opened almost two years ago. Known for their wine, tapas ,and thin and crispy stone baked pizza, Bach 16 on Dublin’s famous Bachelor’s walk is one to try and now they have launched Ireland’s first ever Afternoon Tapas Tea served with bubbles! Read their reviews on Tripadvisor
Afternoon tea is a much loved treat for all occasions. Traditionally synonymous with fancy hotels, however, the market for the dainty three tiered Victorian special has widened with establishments casual to contemporary competing to offer something different to appeal to the in-demand experience.
Some have taken a modern approach while others have added signature dishes or treats to the traditional tea in a bid to be different. You’ll find almost every variation and alternative twist to afternoon tea out there, and now Bach 16 on Dublin’s Bachelor’s Walk have taken it a step further introducing a taste-bud tantalising tapas treat. Ireland’s first Afternoon Tapas Tea.
Edward Smith of Bach 16 commented, “We wanted to create something special which still embodied the tradition of the three tier afternoon tea experience, that people love. As Bach 16 is a Tapas Wine Bar, we felt a savoury selection of tasty tapas topped with an array of cheeses for dessert, washed down with a glass of bubbles would go down well.”
Introducing ‘Afternoon Tapas Tea’
Known for their mouth watering tapas and stone baked, thin and crispy pizza, Bach 16 have concentrated their love for making tasty tapas to create the Afternoon Tapas Tea. The bottom tier holds:
- Stone baked chicken and chorizo served on a bed of spinach topped with a drizzle of the finest 6 year aged Italian reduction
- a roasted red pepper stuffed with goat cheese, crushed walnuts on a bed of leaf, topped with a drizzle of honey presented in a heart shaped baking tray
- Hummus in olive oil, sprinkled in herbs served with crispy dipping bread & Olives
- Bach 16’s signature Bruschetta, thin and crispy toasted bread smothered in hummus, freshly chopped tomato and melted cheese, topped with pesto
- Italian Pate served with cranberry sauce, goat cheese and crispy bread
- Punnet of seedless grapes surrounded by Irish , french and Italian cheeses served with a mini pot of butter scotch and honey
€19.50 per person
*Afternoon Tapas Tea accompanied by a glass of prosecco or wine €25.50
For Afternoon Tapas Tea bookings:
01 8720215 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Bach 16
Bach 16, 16 Bachelor’s Walk, Dublin 1