Holiday World Show Dublin – Key Features
Location: RDS Simmonscourt
Opening Hours: Friday 26th January 1.00 – 6.00 pm
Saturday 27th January 11.00 am – 5.30 pm
Sunday 28th January 11.00 am – 5.30 pm
Admission Prices Adults €7, Senior Citizens €4, Students €3
Special Family Price 2 Adults & up to 4 children – €14
Special 2 for 1 discount available on website www.registrationdesk.ie/holiday-world-2-for-1-voucher/
- Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport Shane Ross will officially open Holiday World Show Dublin at 2pm on Friday, 26th January
- Over 1,000 travel experts from 55 countries – tour operators, travel agents, hotels, national & global tourist organisations, airports, airlines, theme parks, camping, caravan & motorhomes, adventure holidays, luxury holidays, ferry & cruise companies, trekking & walking holidays, city breaks and over 55s specialists.
Special Offers & Show Prizes
- Win a holiday to Cape Town with South African Tourism, Qatar Airways and GoHop or a trip to Iceland with WOW Air, CenterHotels and Reykjavík Excursions and take advantage of Vilanova Park’s 20% discount all weekend
- A list of stand prizes & offers is available on the website holidayworldshow.com/show-features/dublin-prizes/
Let’s Talk Travel with Eoghan Corry in association with TravelExtra
- International award winning travel journalist Eoghan Corry will once again take to the stage and present his newly formatted series of talks called ‘Let’s Talk Travel with Eoghan Corry’.
- Topics will include Holiday Trends, Africa, Solo Holidays, Visas and Passports, Irish Attractions, Cruises and Adventure Holidays.
- On Saturday, Today FM DJ Phil Cawley, who has led a number of groups on the Camino de Santiago in Spain, will appear as part of the panel called ‘European Calling’.
Visit USA Pavilion
- The ‘Visit USA Pavilion’ at the 2018 Holiday World Show will be the largest in the show’s 29 year history.
- Atlantic City is one of the new US destinations for 2018.
French Camping Pavilion
- Campissimo will be the largest French Camping Exhibitor at this year’s show.
- Irish Ferries’ will be promoting world-class new ferry service from Dublin to France for Summer 2018
- The Italian State Tourist Board are bringing their biggest ever stand to Holiday World Show.
- With the largest stand at the Holiday World Show, Spain will be one of this year’s biggest attractions.
- In 2017 the Spanish Tourism Board hit a milestone of 2 million Irish visitors to Spain, demonstrating the Irish “love affair” with Spain.
- Thailand will display their many exotic holiday offerings, from the wildlife in Northwestern Thailand to the cosmopolitan Bangkok and the beautiful beaches of Phuket and Koh Samui.
- Taiwan will introduce towering sea cliffs, tropical forests, scrumptious street food, and the sassy capital Taipei to visitors of the show.
- With its long history, traditional culture and beautiful nature, Japan is another Asian destination to add to your hotlist for 2018.
- Ethiopian Airlines will form part of the new African contingent. With 3 flights a week from Dublin to Addis Ababa, Ethiopian Airlines have opened a gateway to Africa for Irish travellers.
- Aer Lingus will be showcasing its new routes to Seattle and Philadelphia, as part of its largest ever transatlantic schedule which also includes services to the US cities of Boston, Chicago, Hartford, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Newark, Orlando, San Francisco and Washington.
- Turkish Airlines, one of the world’s biggest airlines, will also be presenting its expansive schedule of flights to 302 destinations in 120 countries.
- Qatar Airways, which recently opened its Dublin to Doha route, will also be exhibiting their wide range of routes and luxury aircrafts at the show
- Air Canada will be displaying its new direct services between Dublin and Montreal and Shannon and Toronto, beginning in June 2018.
- This year’s Home Holiday Pavilion is the biggest one yet.
- For 2018, there will be a new Northern Ireland Tourism Village
- Donegal Tourism, voted ‘the coolest place on the planet in 2017’ by the National Geographic, will host the largest Home Holiday stand.
Caravan and Motorhome Show
- The Caravan and Motorhome Show at Holiday World Show is Ireland’s number one indoor and outdoor display of luxurious motorhomes, touring caravans, and accessories.
Over 55’s Holidays
- There will be a multitude of travel offerings specifically tailored to the more seasoned travellers with special over 55’s holiday discounts available at Holiday World Show.
- The Experience Japan Taiko Drum Team perform in their traditional colourful Japanese costumes
- The Irish Kendo Federation’s will display the martial art of Japanese fencing
- ‘Electric-Techno Neon Gods’ is a unique artistic performance from Taiwan that combines traditional Taiwanese dance and costume with contemporary music
- Join Deborah’s Zumba classes, running on Saturday and Sunday, to experience a mix of Latin and International rhythms with cardio exercise!
- Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann will also make an appearance at Holiday World Show with their energetic performance of pure Irish Traditional music, song and dance that will have you sitting on the edge of your seat and tapping your feet.
- Drop in for colouring competitions, activities and a special exhibition area where you can display your artwork!
- Kids can take part in an art workshop and enter the Holiday World Show Art Competition (ages 4-12) which runs in advance of and during the Holiday World Show Dublin. Prizes include Aer Lingus flights to a European destination and Heritage Island Family Passes to Hook Lighthouse, Birr Castle Gardens or Navan Centre & Fort.