Treat your mum this Mother’s Day in one of the six luxurious Hastings Hotels across Northern Ireland who are all offering a range of delightful special Afternoon Teas and delectable Sunday lunches to treat your mum to.
The special Afternoon Teas are available on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th March and the Sunday Buffet Lunch is for Mother’ Day on Sunday 11th March.
- Everglades Hotel in Derry~Londonderry –Sunday Lunch is £30 for adults and £16 for children. Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea is £30 per guest.
- Europa Hotel in Belfast –Sunday Lunch is £30 for adults and £15 for children. Yellow Rose Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea is £30 per guest.
- Ballygally Castle in County Antrim –Sunday Lunch is £35 for adults and £18 for children with Prosecco on arrival and a gift for every mum. Mother’s Day Yellow Rose Afternoon Tea is £25 per guest.
- Stormont Hotel in Belfast –Sunday Lunch is £38 for adults and £16 for children. Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea is £22 per guest and includes a gift for every mum.
- Culloden Estate and Spa in Belfast –Sunday Lunch is £45 for adults and £20 for children (The Cultra Inn at Culloden – Sunday Lunch is £35 for adults and £15 for children). Rosé Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea is £39 per person and includes an ESPA gift for every mum and glass of rosé wine.
- Slieve Donard Resort and Spa in Newcastle –Sunday Lunch is £48 for adults and £26 for children (The Percy French at the Slieve Donard – Sunday Lunch is £30 for adults, with a children’s menu available). Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea is £30 per guest.
Or why not treat your mum to the perfect present with a Hastings Gift Card! These flexible cards are available from £10 to much, much more and can be used in any of the six Hastings properties, as well as the new Grand Central hotel in Belfast when it opens in June.
A Hastings Gift Card will let your mum choose her perfect present herself – from an indulgent spa treatment or a delicious afternoon tea to a bottle of Champagne or a relaxing break away, there’s something to suit everyone and every budget.