If Music be the food of love play on! Music is a passion for many and this week I’m using it as a source of inspiration to find some novel travel.
Tour America have some exciting tours of the heart of the United States
Nashville & Memphis fr€839 pp
Memphis fr€679 pp
Las Vegas & Show Offer – Carrier American Airlines
Check out this amazing offer to Sin City with tickets to see The Rat Pack is Back!
Our price of just €435 per person is based on 2 sharing includes flights from Dublin on the 13th December with a 4 nights stay in the 3* Excalibur Hotel located on the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
We have also included tickets to The Rat Pack is Back Show featuring classic music and skits by the original bad boys of Las Vegas – Frank Sinatra, Joey Bishop, Sammy Davis, Jr. and Dean Martin.
Book now with our low depoist of €155 per person, balance can be paid in installments.
Contact us on 1890 289 255 / 046 9068600 or email email@example.com
Paris Incl. Moulin Rouge – Carrier Aer Lingus
Spend 3 days strolling the streets of Paris on our 2 night break this April.
Fly from Dublin on 10th April including 2 nights in the 3* Pax Opera Hotel on room only basis, 10 kg hand luggage per person and a ticket to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret show with a free bottle of champagne.
All this for ONLY €359 per person
Contact us on 1890 289 255 / 0469068600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Andre Rieu In Prague -Carrier Aer Lingus
Check out our amazing offer to see Andre Rieu in Prague
Our offer for €889 per person includes return flights 30th May – 03rd June , 10kg Hand luggage per person, airport transfers, four nights in the four star Adria Hotel with daily breakfast, historical walking tour of Prague, half day excursion to Kutna Hora with lunch, pre concert dinner, category two ticket to see Andre Rieu in concert, free time of independant sightseeing, private coach and guide assistance for all transfers and excursions.
For more information contact us on 1890 289 255 or email email@example.com
THE CHIEFTAINS IN NEW YORK FOR ST. PATRICKS DAY 2018
14TH – 19TH MARCH 2018 €1299 per person
PRICE INCLUDES :
- Fly Dublin – New York Stewart with Norwegian Airlines
- Return Airport transfers
- 5 Nights’ accommodation in the 4* ROW Hotel in Manhattan
- New York city tour with local guide
- St. Patricks Day Parade in New York city
- Tickets for the Chieftains live in Greenvale New York on the 17th March
- Transfers to the concert
The Travel Department
The Puccini Festival is held annually during July and August to celebrate the life and works of the famous Italian composer Giacomo Puccini.
Included from €999pp:
- Return flights from Dublin
- 7 nights’ 4* half-board hotel accommodation
- Excursions – guided trips to Puccini Museum, Pisa, Florence, Lucca (birthplace of Puccini), Siena & San Gimignano
- Opera tickets to Puccini’s final opera Turandot in Torre del Lago on the banks of Lake Massaciuccoli
- Departs 18th July 2018
Lake Garda, Venice & Verona Opera Break including Bizet’s Carmen
Included from €1,099pp:
- Return flights from Dublin
- 7 nights’ 4* half-board hotel accommodation
- Two excursions – Lake Garda boat tour, guided day trip to Venice
- Opera tickets to Bizet’s Carmen in the famous Arena di Verona
- Departs 7th August 2018
Beatles Fans don’t have far to travel to explore the heart of the Mersey Beat in Liverpool
Do get a local Taxi Driver to take you on a tour of the Beatles family homes and hot spots like Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields. It’s much cheaper than taking a tour and quicker.
The Hard Day’s Night Hotel is the best place to stay for Beatles Fans and it’s only around the corner from The Cavern and plenty of other Beatles memorable spots. Click here to book a room http://www.harddaysnighthotel.com/
A ‘Fab Four’ star Liverpool hotel. Hard Days Night Hotel is the world’s only Beatles inspired hotel, combining the highest quality facilities in a truly unique environment. Located at the heart of Liverpool’s ‘Beatles Quarter’ offering luxurious accommodation and exclusive event space with a twist. Housed in the magnificent Grade II listed Central Buildings, dating back to 1884, the beautifully restored hotel is steeped in history.
All 110 rooms are individually designed around the contours of the original building and elegantly furnished with specially commissioned Beatles-inspired artwork adorning the walls.
Sitting adjacent to the world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles rose to fame, and an array of the city’s famous Beatles landmarks, the hotel not only offers the perfect getaway for visitors, but is much loved by art lovers, music lovers, and food lovers alike. There are places to remember, then there is the Hard Days Night Hotel.
Don’t forget that the Holiday World Show is on this weekend in the RDS so be sure to pop by and check it out!
Holiday World Show Dublin – Key Features
Location: RDS Simmonscourt
Opening Hours: Friday 26th January 1.00 – 6.00 pm
Saturday 27th January 11.00 am – 5.30 pm
Sunday 28th January 11.00 am – 5.30 pm
Admission Prices Adults €7, Senior Citizens €4, Students €3
Special Family Price 2 Adults & up to 4 children – €14
Special 2 for 1 discount available on website www.registrationdesk.ie/holiday-world-2-for-1-voucher/
- Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport Shane Ross will officially open Holiday World Show Dublin at 2pm on Friday, 26th January
- Over 1,000 travel experts from 55 countries – tour operators, travel agents, hotels, national & global tourist organisations, airports, airlines, theme parks, camping, caravan & motorhomes, adventure holidays, luxury holidays, ferry & cruise companies, trekking & walking holidays, city breaks and over 55s specialists.
Special Offers & Show Prizes
- Win a holiday to Cape Town with South African Tourism, Qatar Airways and GoHop or a trip to Iceland with WOW Air, CenterHotels and Reykjavík Excursions and take advantage of Vilanova Park’s 20% discount all weekend
- A list of stand prizes & offers is available on the website holidayworldshow.com/show-features/dublin-prizes/
Let’s Talk Travel with Eoghan Corry in association with TravelExtra
- International award winning travel journalist Eoghan Corry will once again take to the stage and present his newly formatted series of talks called ‘Let’s Talk Travel with Eoghan Corry’.
- Topics will include Holiday Trends, Africa, Solo Holidays, Visas and Passports, Irish Attractions, Cruises and Adventure Holidays.
- On Saturday, Today FM DJ Phil Cawley, who has led a number of groups on the Camino de Santiago in Spain, will appear as part of the panel called ‘European Calling’.
Visit USA Pavilion
- The ‘Visit USA Pavilion’ at the 2018 Holiday World Show will be the largest in the show’s 29 year history.
- Atlantic City is one of the new US destinations for 2018.
French Camping Pavilion
- Campissimo will be the largest French Camping Exhibitor at this year’s show.
- Irish Ferries’ will be promoting world-class new ferry service from Dublin to France for Summer 2018
- The Italian State Tourist Board are bringing their biggest ever stand to Holiday World Show.
- With the largest stand at the Holiday World Show, Spain will be one of this year’s biggest attractions.
- In 2017 the Spanish Tourism Board hit a milestone of 2 million Irish visitors to Spain, demonstrating the Irish “love affair” with Spain.
- Thailand will display their many exotic holiday offerings, from the wildlife in Northwestern Thailand to the cosmopolitan Bangkok and the beautiful beaches of Phuket and Koh Samui.
- Taiwan will introduce towering sea cliffs, tropical forests, scrumptious street food, and the sassy capital Taipei to visitors of the show.
- With its long history, traditional culture and beautiful nature, Japan is another Asian destination to add to your hotlist for 2018.
- Ethiopian Airlines will form part of the new African contingent. With 3 flights a week from Dublin to Addis Ababa, Ethiopian Airlines have opened a gateway to Africa for Irish travellers.
- Aer Lingus will be showcasing its new routes to Seattle and Philadelphia, as part of its largest ever transatlantic schedule which also includes services to the US cities of Boston, Chicago, Hartford, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Newark, Orlando, San Francisco and Washington.
- Turkish Airlines, one of the world’s biggest airlines, will also be presenting its expansive schedule of flights to 302 destinations in 120 countries.
- Qatar Airways, which recently opened its Dublin to Doha route, will also be exhibiting their wide range of routes and luxury aircrafts at the show
- Air Canada will be displaying its new direct services between Dublin and Montreal and Shannon and Toronto, beginning in June 2018.
- This year’s Home Holiday Pavilion is the biggest one yet.
- For 2018, there will be a new Northern Ireland Tourism Village
- Donegal Tourism, voted ‘the coolest place on the planet in 2017’ by the National Geographic, will host the largest Home Holiday stand.
Caravan and Motorhome Show
- The Caravan and Motorhome Show at Holiday World Show is Ireland’s number one indoor and outdoor display of luxurious motorhomes, touring caravans, and accessories.
Over 55’s Holidays
- There will be a multitude of travel offerings specifically tailored to the more seasoned travellers with special over 55’s holiday discounts available at Holiday World Show.
- The Experience Japan Taiko Drum Team perform in their traditional colourful Japanese costumes
- The Irish Kendo Federation’s will display the martial art of Japanese fencing
- ‘Electric-Techno Neon Gods’ is a unique artistic performance from Taiwan that combines traditional Taiwanese dance and costume with contemporary music
- Join Deborah’s Zumba classes, running on Saturday and Sunday, to experience a mix of Latin and International rhythms with cardio exercise!
- Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann will also make an appearance at Holiday World Show with their energetic performance of pure Irish Traditional music, song and dance that will have you sitting on the edge of your seat and tapping your feet.
- Drop in for colouring competitions, activities and a special exhibition area where you can display your artwork!
- Kids can take part in an art workshop and enter the Holiday World Show Art Competition (ages 4-12) which runs in advance of and during the Holiday World Show Dublin. Prizes include Aer Lingus flights to a European destination and Heritage Island Family Passes to Hook Lighthouse, Birr Castle Gardens or Navan Centre & Fort.